Second post so far this week... I'm on a roll.
Actually, I'm just avoiding doing my taxes.
I'm feeling better and so happy to be getting back into my regular routine today with my first reformer workout in over a month...
A rehearsal before tomorrows acting class...
And trying to decide what to update my Etsy shop with this week...
(greens? reds? neturals? sparkly things? I haven't decided yet. suggestions?)
I'm waking up earlier so that I can try to sleep through the night now that my morning sickness is going away and I'm finally getting things accomplished. I wonder how women with day jobs get through the first trimester of pregnancy... I'm so glad it's almost over!
And just in time for my Birthday week!
I can't believe I'm going to be 29 in 6 days. 28 has been such an incredible year. I know I always say this, but I just can't believe the way my life is turning out. It's such an amazing journey! I especially can't believe that I'm going to be a Mom.
That I already am a Mom.
Is it wrong to say that I never really thought I would have kids? Some girls dream of having babies their whole life, but I pretty much only ever wanted to be a ballerina. I guess things change... obviously I'm not a ballerina, I'm an actor, which is even better! I met the love of my life and got married, which is something I never thought would happen. I even have my own retail business, which after the horror of my last retail job I REALLY NEVER thought would happen!
I have a feeling that having a baby is going to make my life even more amazing!
I have a feeling that having a baby is going to make my life even more amazing!
Other things I do that I never thought I would do:
Buy/drive a four-door sedan...
Eat an egg salad sandwich...
So like, what's next?!
I become a hip hop artist and start eating hamburgers?
Can't wait to find out!
No comments:
Post a Comment