I spent this freezing cold rainy/thunder-y LA Friday photographing the items I'm going to add to my Etsy shop this weekend!
I decided to take a little break from bright colors/prints and add some pretty spring-y neutrals this time around.
Here's a sneak peek...
I'll let you know when I post them to Etsy so you can check out sizing and detail shots.
Enjoy!
1970s Wool Hat
1970s Knit Boucle Day Dress
(with lace Peter Pan collar... adorable!)
1970s Ruffle Neck Pinstripe Blouse
1970s Orvis Blazer
1970s Silk Dolman Sleeve Blouse
1960s Blue and Yellow Stripe Pocket Skirt
1950s Beaded Fishtail Train Cocktail Dress
(I couldn't get the tiny waist over my mannequin's immovable bust, and I'm too pregnant to model it, but trust me, it is AMAZING!)
I wish I could update my shop right now, but I've got to get ready for date night!
Have a safe and happy Friday the 13th everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment