Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Slow start

Oh hello there, I'm just sitting here drinking caramel houjicha green tea out of my Oklahoma mug because I'm a very classy lady... 
I can't believe it's the 4th day of 2012 already, but that may be because I'm going to Oklahoma to celebrate Christmas with my family tomorrow. I've got far too many 2012 resolutions to count, and when I get back to LA on Monday I intend to really get started on all of the goals I have for the New Year.  
(Ok, realistically I should say that I'll start working on them after my wedding, which is 8 DAYS AWAY!!!! and have I mentioned that I ONLY KNOW WHAT I'M WEARING ON MY HEAD?!!!!) 

Seriously, I've got so so SO MUCH that I want to do this year it's a little overwhelming (what else is new?) so I guess I'll just say that my New Year's resolution is to get to work.    
   
Also, I've quit my day job (YAY!) and I've started (ok, almost started) a tumblr
I'm finally starting to get into Pinterest,  
and soon there will be an etsy shop.


1 comment: