I'm pretty sure I'm missing the "bride gene" as my impending nuptials are becoming more and more minimalistic by the day. That being said, I bought this 1940s headband a loooong time ago (for $14, score) and I always thought it would be the perfect thing to wear for a wedding.
It's probably going to be the only fancy "bridal" aspect of my entire wedding, but I don't care.
I'm wearing the darn thing.
It's fabulous.
Seeing as how I've toted it through several apartment moves and now halfway across the country I've got to fix it up a bit, (like I need another project on my plate) and I'm using paint pens and markers.
So classy!
I don't typically have a lot of patience for diy arts & crafts projects, but it's actually kind of fun. Somehow the act of doing it makes me more and more excited about getting married.
Maybe I do have a bit of the "bride gene" in there somewhere...

i think that is quite pretty and yes, you must wear it if it's lasted through a couple moves. yes, you most definatly have to.
ReplyDelete