Tuesday, February 7, 2012

serendipitous synchronicity

I can't believe it's been a month since I last made a blog post. 
(Yes, I know I say that every month...)

Somehow in the midst of all this inactivity I managed to get some new followers, so welcome everyone, and thanks for stopping by!  

The truth is that lately I've been wondering if this whole blogging thing is just a time suck, or a way to procrastinate because I'm overwhelmed by my lofty aspirations.  I start to think, maybe I should just focus on one thing... my acting career... or being an awesome wife... or starting a vintage Etsy shop... and then I start to think, gosh I want to do too much... I don't have time for a blog... or worse, I don't have time to do anything I want to do so why bother...  I mean, what is the point of all this anyway?!

And just when I'm about to give up and get all existential crisis-y, I find out that I FREAKING FOUND MY HUSBAND BECAUSE OF MY BLOG. 
Um, yeah: 
He had a crush on me before we ever met.  
(AHH! CRAZY RIGHT?! I JUST FOUND THIS OUT!) 
Apparently one day he decided to try an acting class, and while researching schools somehow came across my blog and was charmed by my incredibly dorky video posts. (cringe!)
He couldn't believe it when "that cute girl from the internet" ended up in his class.
And asked him to rehearse... 

 So here I am.  Back to blogging.  
Trusting that there is a point to all of this, even if I can't see it yet.

The funny thing is, this is only one example of all the amazing synchronicity that I have experienced in my life over the past year.  
I mean, how many reminders do I need before I finally realize that when I follow my heart the universe will always be on my side?    

Has anyone else out there ever experienced any miracles like this?  How do you keep the faith when things get hairy?  
I would love to hear your thoughts!  


  


  


   


   
   

      
  


No comments:

Post a Comment