No offense, but I totally forgot you existed!
Here's a (very) quick recap of what has happened since my last post:
decided not to live in Dallas anymore; broke up with boyfriend; worked nights, weekends, and weekend nights in a pizza restaurant; did A LOT of Pilates; went from vegetarian to vegan; completed Pilates reformer, cadillac, chair, and barrel teacher training; turned 28; sold most of my furniture; slept on a deflated air mattress for 1 month; moved in with my sister for 2 weeks; made some new friends; left the new friends; drove my stuff halfway across the country; moved into an apartment in Los Angeles...
Yup. That's basically everything in a nutshell.
I'm in LA now and I am LOVING IT.
And there is plenty to blog about, assuming I can find the time...
I'm still in the process of deciding the whats, hows, and most importantly- the whys of this blog, but I do know it's something I want keep up with, so stay posted, friends. I'll try to make it worth your while.
Until then, please enjoy this not-so-great photo I took today while hiking at Runyon Canyon. If you zoom in or squint really hard you can just barely make out the Hollywood sign.
It looks spectacular in person.
Trust me...

No comments:
Post a Comment