Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vlanting?

(Okay, I meant to post this last night, but I lost patience with the video uploading process.  Trying a smaller file today... and still cringing...)

I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM ACTUALLY POSTING THIS.  
Seriously, it's so embarrassing!
Oh well...
I decided to experiment with "vlogging" since I'm not a fancy computer design-y person like everyone else with a blog, and I always forget to take pictures when I do cool stuff.

The lighting is crap, and I look a mess, but it was really quick and easy to make, probably because I'm not allowing myself to do a billion takes or edit the heck out of it like I do when I write.

I know I probably shouldn't let my earnestness show so much now that I'm in Hollywood, but whatever.  I refuse to sugar-coat this journey, so judge away...

Just be glad it's not smell-o-vision.
I went for another hike in Runyon Canyon this afternoon, then gave Asta a bath and cleaned my apartment, and I still haven't showered!     

No comments:

Post a Comment