The city is covered in disgusting ice.
(Have I mentioned that I HATE winter?)
While I would normally be pretty pissed off about having to stay indoors all day, I'm actually really glad to have the free time to sit at home and work on my latest project.
I've been sprawled out on my bed with lots of books, magazines, my laptop, and my sweet dog for the past two days, only breaking to do Pilates, eat, and make more hot tea.
My creativity is flowing and let me tell you that it feels
awesome.
Turns out, working is actually fun when you're working with your passion.
I always suspected as much...
What's the project, you ask?
I don't want to spill the beans on it yet, but you'll hear about it very soon!
Hint: It involves PILATES,
(but I bet you already guessed that, didn't you?)
Oh blog, you know me so well...
No comments:
Post a Comment