I don't like how much I have on my mind this week.
The more I think about it, the more bummed out I get about the rest of my Pilates teacher training being cancelled.
Why-oh-why is it that every time I make plans they get changed for me?
Don't I get any say?
I suppose I did kind of have an unrealistically specific plan for myself over the next six months:
(1) Learn to teach Pilates mat classes, then I...
(2) Teach Pilates mat classes, while I...
(3) Learn to teach on the Pilates equipment, and then I...
(4) Move to Los Angeles and get jobs teaching all kinds of Pilates while I...
(5) Study acting and I...
(6) Live happily ever after.
And surprise, surprise, things don't work out the way I planned.
ALL I WANT IS TO BE FREE.
So what now?
I should wait until after I pass my Pilates mat class certification on Saturday to figure it out.
Or maybe there's nothing to figure out.
Maybe I just need to learn how to go with the flow.
Or maybe I need to make my own flow.
Stay tuned?
No comments:
Post a Comment