Wednesday, October 27, 2010

TMI

Random (possibly scary) things on my mind this evening: 

1.  I should soak in epsom salts before bed.  Hopefully one day very soon two pilates classes a day will be a piece of cake, but, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to have some sore muscles tomorrow.  I. LOVE. THAT. 

2.  Uh Oh... the Gap credit card I signed up for to get 45% off of yoga pants before I knew I wasn't going to have a job is actually a real Visa card.  
DON'TUSEITDON'TUSEITDON'TUSEITDON'TUSEITDON'TUSEITDON'TUSEIT!

3.  What the heck DO I wear now anyway?  I don't ever plan to have an office-y/business job again, so my whole closet is now up for grabs everyday.  For the first time in my life I don't know what to wear!  I'm having a fashion identity crisis.  I miss my high heels and vintage dresses, but do I really wear them just whenever the mood strikes?  I've always been a "Carrie," but maybe I'm actually too practical to wear a costume everyday.  Then again, the thought of wearing jeans and a t-shirt every day makes me want to cry.   
I need some sort of active-wear/glamourous/vintage-y/fashion-y clothes hybrid, and I need it to come out of my own closet because I have no money! 


Yes, these pictures were taken AFTER cleaning out my closet.  Don't judge me!  

4.  I love leaving my windows open at night but I HATE my loud gal-pal neighbors.  It's like they're at a 5th grade slumber party making prank phone calls and playing Girl Talk all night every night.  Funny how I never hear any male voices over there...  Ugh, that's mean, Stefanie.  Bad... 

5.  I'm only on the third chapter of Atlas Shrugged and my Pilates teacher training starts in 8 days.  However, I think I can manage 20 pilates apprentice hours + reading every week.  Time is the ultimate luxury and it is all mine!  
BLISS! 

6.  My favorite holiday (Halloween) is coming up and I haven't done anything to celebrate.  So lame!  Sometimes I really hate being a grown-up.  I'm also dying to have an excuse to dress up like Katy Perry.  Hilarious!  
             


    



            

  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment