Have I mentioned that I LOVE being single?
I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want!
Seriously, it's great and I've never been happier.
Seriously, it's great and I've never been happier.
That being said, I would love to meet someone special... someday.
I've been doing a lot of thinking about the kind of life that I want to make for myself, and lately I've found myself daydreaming about what kind of man would fit into the equation.
I'm realizing that I've never really thought about what Mr. Right should be like until just now!
(Oops... knew I was forgetting something!)
I've been doing a lot of thinking about the kind of life that I want to make for myself, and lately I've found myself daydreaming about what kind of man would fit into the equation.
I'm realizing that I've never really thought about what Mr. Right should be like until just now!
(Oops... knew I was forgetting something!)
So here is the beginning of my list:
(Yes, I do reserve the right to change my mind.)
(Yes, I do reserve the right to change my mind.)
My Mr. Right:
- Has an active lifestyle and makes time to take care of his body
- Boldly pursues his dreams
- Can usually keep his temper in check
- Is intrigued by art
- Has a sense of humor
- Cleans up after himself on a regular basis
- Loves animals
- Understands that he does not have all of the answers
- Is on a spiritual journey
- Is a really amazing kisser
- Isn't afraid of a little PDA
- Isn't afraid to speak his mind
- Smiles a lot
- Likes to cuddle
- Appreciates all different kinds of music
- Has an open mind
- Is honest
- Knows what to wear
- Can hold his drink
- Is adventurous
- Isn't afraid to be silly
- Loves movies but isn't a trivia/quotes robot
- Can pick me up (literally and figuratively)
- Flosses his teeth more often than not
- Is not a workaholic
- Loves to laugh
- Doesn't live and die by his sports teams' performances
- Gives good massages
- Is awed by the beauty of nature
- Hates reality TV
- Is independent and can function just fine when not in a relationship
- Is good to his friends- Knows what he wants out of life
- Isn't afraid to have an opinion
- Is open to change
Yes, it is a pretty hefty list and yes, I'm just getting started.
I'm not in the position to actively look for a guy this special at the moment, but at least I'll know what to look for when the time is right, right?
For now, I'm just going to put this little wish out into the universe and hope for some Halloween magic!
I'm not in the position to actively look for a guy this special at the moment, but at least I'll know what to look for when the time is right, right?
For now, I'm just going to put this little wish out into the universe and hope for some Halloween magic!
Wish me luck!

No comments:
Post a Comment