NOVEMBER IS MY FAVORITE!
Honestly, I used to dread the start of winter and the beginning of the holiday season because it meant the end of another lost year. Everything after Halloween was just a stressful blur, and then suddenly it was January and I had go through it all over again.
But this year, something feels different...
I can't quite put my finger on what has changed. Why, for the first time in my life, am I so excited, and hopeful, and can't stop smiling?
I just feel in my gut that I am finally on the right track to having the life I want.
It is a completely new feeling, and let me tell you, it is AMAZING!
Like something inside of me is saying, "Yeah, you got this, keep going, it's going to be great."
Maybe this is what faith feels like...
Actually, I feel a bit like the cat that swallowed the canary.
I didn't do much today...
Pilates- challenging, just the way I like it.
Pumpkin bread-
The only thing that could make this better is... um, nothing.
It doesn't get much better than this.
And I'm just so darned excited for everything that's going to happen over the next few months...
Basically, the end of 2010 is going to rock.
Pilates and acting and living life... what could be better?
But this year, something feels different...
I can't quite put my finger on what has changed. Why, for the first time in my life, am I so excited, and hopeful, and can't stop smiling?
I just feel in my gut that I am finally on the right track to having the life I want.
It is a completely new feeling, and let me tell you, it is AMAZING!
Like something inside of me is saying, "Yeah, you got this, keep going, it's going to be great."
Maybe this is what faith feels like...
Actually, I feel a bit like the cat that swallowed the canary.
I didn't do much today...
Pilates- challenging, just the way I like it.
Pumpkin bread-
It looks a little "well done" on top, but it tastes pretty darn good!
Acting class- great, as always.
The weather was freezing and wet (which I normally detest,) but no matter- I've got winter-weight leggings from American Apparel and Doc Martins with flowers on them!
Yeah, they're awesome.
I'm not even worried about money. (So weird and cool!) I'm redoing the picture board at my desk to remind me what I'm saving for. This is what I've got so far...
Hollywood and acting class and pilates, oh my!
And I am currently curled up on my bed in my coziest sweats with a glass of white wine, having just polished off a second slice of pumpkin bread (with cream cheese and dried cranberries) while watching My Man Godfrey (the William Powell version... love!)The only thing that could make this better is... um, nothing.
It doesn't get much better than this.
And I'm just so darned excited for everything that's going to happen over the next few months...
Basically, the end of 2010 is going to rock.
Pilates and acting and living life... what could be better?



No comments:
Post a Comment