Thursday, May 3, 2012

moving on/last chance sale

I have decided to close my blog and Etsy store

Quitting is not an easy thing for me to do, but I have to let go of things that no longer work for me.  

At the end of the day, all I want is to be an actor and a filmmaker.  In the beginning, this blog was a welcome distraction from the fact that I was not in a position to focus on pursuing my dreams full time.  Now that I am able to devote myself to perfecting my craft and creating a career there simply isn't room for anything else.

I'm leaving the shop up for another week or so, and this weekend I am having a 1/2 off sale!  
If there is anything you've had your eye on, this is your chance!  
Midnight May 5th through 11:00pm May 6th (US Pacific Time) 
use the coupon code LASTCHANCE
at checkout to receive 50% off of your purchase.  


www.etsy.com/shop/lookimpretty 


Thanks for all of the good time!

Stefanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment