Tuesday, May 1, 2012

debating

So, I spent the afternoon attempting to change things around here on the ol' blog, and you know what I've discovered? I don't like sitting on my butt all day in front of the computer!  It's actually got me wondering if I really want to do this anymore... 

 I love writing, reading, and browsing the internet, but honestly, I really don't like anything else that has to do with using my computer.  I never have.  I realized that during my first internship in college.  So why am I sitting here wasting my time trying to force myself to do something I'm not good at and don't enjoy? 
    
I'm pretty sure there are better things I can do with my time.  Things that I enjoy.  Like reading plays, rehearsing, writing screenplays, cooking, baking, working out, spending time with my dogs, etc. 
I don't even know if I want to do the Etsy shop thing anymore.  I mean, I'm sure there are easier ways to get rid of your Vintage clothes.  

I don't know...
I hate the idea of giving up, but when something isn't working for you anymore, it's good to let it go, right?  I've had some fun with this blog, but I think it may be time to move on.   

I'm going to sleep on it.  If I do decide to stop, I'll have a really big Etsy sale.  
I'll keep you posted.  




No comments:

Post a Comment