How the hell is it November already?
This is my lamest Halloween costume ever (glitter on face + 1970s dress = call myself "confetti") but at least I didn't repeat my Audrey Hepburn costume for the 3rd year in a row.
Oh, and that's my fancy new camera that I have absolutely no clue how to use yet.
Drug my fiancee (can't get used to saying that) out to West Hollywood last night, got smashed with friends from acting class and took a bunch of blurry photos. Really must learn how to take pictures. Probably helps if you're not drunkenly teetering on platforms.
But really, November? I've been in LA for 5 months? I'm engaged to marry the love of my life? I abandoned my Pilates career and sold my car so that I could spend my days off taking art history classes and studying photography? I take the bus to work so I can have time to read books and I drive a scooter? Seriously?
6 months ago if anyone had told me that this would be my life I would have told them they were crazy. Apparently I'M the crazy one. Crazy happy. Like so happy it doesn't seem real because I've never been this happy before. Anyone out there know this feeling? Or maybe I am just plain crazy...
And off I go to become a photographer, prepare for acting class, plan the coolest wedding ever, you know, the usual.
Maybe I'll make this blog actually be about something someday. Wouldn't that be neat?
No comments:
Post a Comment