I'm super excited about this week.
I have so much free time on my hands I almost don't know what to do with myself.
Almost...
I had two lone items on this mornings to-do list, which, believe it or not, did not include walking down to The Coffee Bean for a second cup of coffee that I did not need and photographing it for my blog.
So why did I do it?
No idea. Pretty sure I just wanted to play with my camera.
But here's hoping that coming clean with my naughty little bit of procrastination will shake out the cobwebs and jog my creative self into action for the rest of this lovely holiday week that promises to be free of the usual distractions/excuses.
If I wrap this up right now, I'll still have time to check off those boxes.
Cheers!
Almost...
I had two lone items on this mornings to-do list, which, believe it or not, did not include walking down to The Coffee Bean for a second cup of coffee that I did not need and photographing it for my blog.
So why did I do it?
No idea. Pretty sure I just wanted to play with my camera.
But here's hoping that coming clean with my naughty little bit of procrastination will shake out the cobwebs and jog my creative self into action for the rest of this lovely holiday week that promises to be free of the usual distractions/excuses.
If I wrap this up right now, I'll still have time to check off those boxes.
Cheers!

No comments:
Post a Comment