Every night as I turn my couch into my bed I can't believe that another day is gone...
Or that I am a 28 year old woman who sleeps on a futon in a studio apartment she can barely afford.
And every single night I question whether or not I really have what it takes to achieve my dreams. Should I be working harder? Could I work any harder? How many more mornings will I be turning my bed back into a couch? Why can't I just give up and go get a regular job that will make me comfortable and allow me to buy pretty things? Do I just like the drama of the struggle? Am I spoiled? Why Why Why?!
I've always felt that if I could just stop the clock and take a nice long nap without the fear of missing out on any more life I could figure out the answers to all of those questions. I'm still waiting to receive that letter from Hogwarts... until then it looks like I'm just going to be sleepy.
The good news is that I'm getting up early tomorrow morning to hang out in a Pilates studio and not to fold clothes at the mall. Definitely a step up.
I hope whoever reads this has a lovely and restful weekend. Can you get some sleep for me too?
I'm exhausted and I still need to un-make my couch!
Night!


No comments:
Post a Comment