for me to start living life as the artist that I am. To me, an artist is someone who takes something ordinary and turns it into something extraordinary. Someone who can create "something" out of "nothing." And this doesn't just apply to objects. Every decision I make is an opportunity to be creative. And since I got the word freakin tattooed on my arm two years ago, I think it's about time for me to get on it. Starting today, I am challenging myself to live more openly and to put my extraordinary twist on the everyday. To be more bold. To own my unique opinions and send them out into the world. I've been holding myself back for too long. I've allowed myself to be trapped by fear instead of being opened up to possibility. That ends now.
Opportunities to bring beauty into the world abound, and from now on I intend to seize them at every level. Not only through my craft as an actor, but the clothes I wear, the way I spend my free time, the foods I eat... the act of creating my own life can be a work of art in itself.
I don't make this life beautiful, who will?
No comments:
Post a Comment