It's so cozy and homey and close to everything.
And if I push aside the plastic storage bins that I use as my coffee table/futon bedding storage it's also my own personal gym & Pilates studio!
How awesome is that?! So fancy, right?! There's even a full length mirror so I can check my alignment!
If I take a longer than normal break in between exercises Asta thinks it's cuddle time... don't worry, I clean my Reformer after every use!
My daily workout is essential. I can't (don't want to) live without it.
I've got a few specific fitness goals that I'm working on, but mostly I rely on exercise to reduce stress. In this crazy, awesome town where everything that I want is actually within reach, staying balanced is going to take some major discipline, but I'm going to give it my best shot!
I try to practice Pilates as often as possible so that I can become a good teacher, but I've also got some cardio DVDs that I like to do every once in a while, and some days my workout is a hike or a walk on the beach.
Today I'm doing a classical Pilates Reformer routine that I copied from one of my twitter friends!
Isn't the internet handy?
Better get off the computer and get to it...
Happy weekend everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment