If you know me (or read my blog regularly)
you know that I'm always setting new ridiculous goals for my personal development.
You might also know that my Netflix queue is constantly at capacity.
I love movies, and I have seen A LOT.
If we're talking about movies and there's one I haven't seen, there's a good chance it's already "in my queue" or I'm adding it as soon as I send back my next DVD.
Now that I'm in Hollywood, it's time to step up my film game.
So let's add one more goal to the list:
3 new films (films that I haven't already seen) every week.
This week was:
Lost in Translation (2003)
Venus (2006)
The Man With Two Brains (1983)
Hey... let's make it a feature, shall we?!
Let's say, check back every Monday to see my progress & get suggestions for your queue.
And don't judge me for all of the current popular movies that I haven't seen...
If you want to talk 1930s-1970s
I'm your girl.
In fact, if you haven't seen The Thin Man & you don't love everything Cary Grant does, we can't be friends.
Sorry, but I just don't think we'll really get along.


No comments:
Post a Comment