Hey there, Blog!
I did not forget about you, I've just been really busy lately.
Remember all of those commercial auditions I had last week? Well,
I booked one (filmed it) and am on hold for another!
(Do you also remember how bummed I was a few months ago when I didn't get to work my last two weeks at my old day job? Yeah?
Well, I'm about to make A LOT more money than that. A. LOT. MORE.)
So between auditions, gigs, and beginning to teach Pilates, I've also been busy taking long walks with my dog, going on awesome dates, crafting birthday gifts for my little sisters, watching movies, reading, exercising, and roaming around town with a huge goofy smile on my face.
I guess it's time to start my Christmas shopping!
I already got what I wanted this year...
I guess it's time to start my Christmas shopping!
I already got what I wanted this year...
JOY.

yay! that's awesome. i'm so happy you did a commercial. can't wait to see it... just send us a link on youtube when it goes on. {us englanders won't be seeing it on the tele here!}
ReplyDeleteThank you thank you! I will definitely post a link when I get one. Happy New Year!
ReplyDelete