Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome to the new chapter:

I want... 
To live my life and to work as an artist.
To have a sound mind.  
To have a fit, healthy body. 
To support myself comfortably with work that I enjoy LOVE to do every single day.
To see the world.  
To try to understand a little bit more of that world (and the people in it) every day.
To never be afraid to change my mind, start over, and try something new. 
To share my life with the most special, thoughtful, interesting, and fun people that I can find.  And not just one person- the more the better.  In fact,   
I want all of the great loves that I can get my hands on. 
One down...

Welcome to your life, Stefanie.  

It's time to go get everything you want.  
No, it's not always going to be easy, and yes, it will require some sacrifice.  
But knowing, trusting, and loving yourself will be the reward. 

Go forth, and be you.
   
Drawing by Tiziano Bonanni, 2010




   








No comments:

Post a Comment