It's been a crazy week.
Have I mentioned that I'm moving to Los Angeles in May? Or becoming a Pilates teacher?
Of course neither of these events will actually happen until a few months from now, but still- it's a lot of change to even consider for one week. A new job, a new city, a new lifestyle...
Today, the change that I'm really having trouble with is the fact that SUMMER IS COMING TO AN END!
Have I mentioned that I'm moving to Los Angeles in May? Or becoming a Pilates teacher?
Of course neither of these events will actually happen until a few months from now, but still- it's a lot of change to even consider for one week. A new job, a new city, a new lifestyle...
Today, the change that I'm really having trouble with is the fact that SUMMER IS COMING TO AN END!
I love pretty much everything about summer. And I HATE when it's over.
I know it's silly, but I can't help feeling a little sad this time of year.
So this time I'm going to try to think happy thoughts.
Join me this week as I gush over all of my Summer Loves.
No- not the boys. But I do love me a good summer fling!
I'm going to make the most of summer while it lasts!
(Yes, it will be warm in Dallas for quite some time, but it's just not the same after Labor Day!)
Happy Last Week Of Summer!
I'll try not to be too sad...
I know it's silly, but I can't help feeling a little sad this time of year.
So this time I'm going to try to think happy thoughts.
Join me this week as I gush over all of my Summer Loves.
No- not the boys. But I do love me a good summer fling!
I'm going to make the most of summer while it lasts!
(Yes, it will be warm in Dallas for quite some time, but it's just not the same after Labor Day!)
Happy Last Week Of Summer!
I'll try not to be too sad...

No comments:
Post a Comment