Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer Love #1

The Pool
Spending a part of each of my days off by (and in) the pool in the summertime is a must.  
When I'm poolside I feel absolutely no guilt for taking an hour out of my day to read, or just rest and listen to music. 
In the winter, sitting around on the couch flipping through a magazine is kind of sad.  
Why is that?
One of life's great mysteries...  
Seriously- I could spend the rest of my life by the pool.  Preferably one like this.  Lucky I'm moving to Los Angeles in 9 months...  

Oh- and P.S. boys... throwing a football in my direction when I'm in the pool is not a good way to break the ice.  Girls who pretend to like sports are sad and desperate.  I am neither sad nor desperate, so please just leave me to my magazines.
(However, I would happily accept one of your beers!)


No comments:

Post a Comment