Found this little guy on a hike in Taos a couple of years ago. How'd he end up in my stomach today?!
I have a Huge Audition this afternoon. (!) I don't usually have a problem with nerves, but, I also don't usually come face to face with an opportunity that could change the course of my career(s) (and my life) forever. Or... (dare I say it?) the kind of life-changing opportunity that I may actually have a chance at nabbing...
Could this be the day that the universe recognizes all of the hard work I've been putting out there and throws me a bone?
Could I totally screw it up and always wonder about what might have been?
or worse...
Could I do an amazing job and not get the part due to circumstances beyond my control?
STOP IT STEFANIE.
Time to throw away all of the "What ifs?" and focus on the task at hand. Well, first the tasks at my day job, and then throw all of that away and focus on the audition.
And if I don't get it? There'll be another potentially life-changing opportunity just around the corner.
Isn't life exciting?

No comments:
Post a Comment