Sunday, August 8, 2010

A Challenge

     A moon-rise view from the Golden Gate Bridge...  one of my most favorite days ever!!!

I am currently enjoying my Sunday night wind-down-get-ready-for-the-new-week routine.  I check my bank account, my calendar, my to-do list, get completely organized, and try to figure out how I can make the new week better than last week -BLISS- made all the more sweet this evening by the fact that I have another day off tomorrow.
[Okay... "routine" is wishful thinking.  It's only "routine" when I actually get the chance to have a night to myself (i.e., a break from current boy-toy) and have nothing to do but wait for my laundry to dry.]
Anyway...
Last week, I started to think that between my career(S), my friends, my exercise, my sex life, my dog, my day-to-day chores, my sleeping requirements, etc., that there was no way I could keep up with a blog.  But, I actually want to keep up with this.  So here goes:  

This week I pledge to make at least one post per day.
This post counts for Sunday, right?  I'm only an hour late!       







No comments:

Post a Comment