I've got an industrial audition in a couple of hours for a cosmetics company and there's a whole lot of copy to memorize. No Biggie- some of things I was planning to do today can wait until my next day off. What's really stressing me out this morning is the thought of running around town dressed in my commercial clothes all day. (EW!)
Allow me to clarify...
- Audition on my day off = Grateful
- Memorizing a whole lot of copy = Piece of cake
- Dressing "Business Casual Cute" on my day off = GAG ME!
I'll be showcasing more of my wardrobe and personal style in the near future, but for now, let me assure you that the words "Business Casual" send chills down my spine. Plus, I hate being told what to wear! I may be able to pull off something cool, but on the inside, I'll probably still feel like this:
Wish me luck!

Just catching up on my reads... How did you biz-cas audition go??
ReplyDeleteIt was okay... I didn't book it... but it's all good! Thanks for asking!
ReplyDelete