I'm not typically one to be content with wishing my life away, but I honestly cannot wait for this weekend to be over with. I am so over this two job thing. Next time I switch jobs I'm pretty sure I'll just stop showing up for the first one. Integrity is overrated. I want my life back. I want to blog and watch movies and paint my nails and hang out with my friends and not neglect my dog and read books and sleep and focus in acting class and finish my Pilates certification and do pretty much anything but go to the mall and fold clothes tomorrow.
Last weekend of hell retail. Forever. I mean it. Here we go.
On another note, I ended up making a ridiculous splurge buying a new computer this week (after a sudden and unfortunate hard drive failure) that should make keeping up with this whole blog thing way easier. It's so tiny and cute and so has an external drive to back it up next time. I feel like I'm in a bad relationship with Apple. I know they're taking advantage of me, but I can't help it, I'm addicted.
It hurts so good.
Hello lover... I can't wait to spend more time with you next week... xoxo...
Is anyone in the market for a used MacBook with a brand new hard drive? Cause I have one for sale.

No comments:
Post a Comment