Tuesday, September 21, 2010

How nice!

Let's talk about how much I enjoyed reading my horoscope this morning.

Especially the part were I get to free myself from being nice and polite.  

Lately it seems that I'm constantly harassed by rude people at every turn.

(ahem... drunk guy who ruined my dinner on Sunday evening, oh- and not to mention pretty much every customer who walks into my store...)


Just as I was starting to wonder, "Why is it that I'm always expected to be sweet and kind while everyone else gets to be A-holes?" 
I get an excuse to tell it like it is.
Finally!

"As you say au revoir to a chapter in your life, you may feel the urge to scrub, buff, resurface and stage the final product you are about to release. Easy does it, Aries. Are you really ready to pound that "For Sale" sign into the proverbial front lawn? Instead of getting rid of that relationship, job, piece of property, etc, kiss off the oppressive circumstances you've placed upon yourself. Namely, the uber-high standards you expect yourself to live up to. Free yourself from being nice and polite-those social graces are blocking your ability to bond with people!"


Thanks, Elle Astrology.  I'll do just that ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment