Friday, July 30, 2010

Yes, I Can

Yesterday's blogging anxieties are long gone. Let's do this.

Slow day at work led to a blog brainstorming session where I surprised myself with an almost overwhelming amount of ideas about posts, features, etc.. I couldn't wait to get home and get in front of my computer, and after a pit-stop at a 3-hour long happy hour, here I am: finally on the couch in my underwear, with a glass of white wine, working on my new blog.

I was kind of looking forward to a whole evening by myself, but hanging with my co-workers (all alpha-bloggers, by the way,) who were a few cocktails ahead of me was too good to resist. I'm a sucker for fun times. And alcoholic beverages. Also, apparently I'm a hipster. I guess I do have kind of a hipster look happening today with the glasses.

What do you think?


P.S. Not all of my blog posts will be diary entries. Or maybe they will be. Whatever.


No comments:

Post a Comment